Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Not the post I expected to write....................

It is with great sadness that I have to bring this news to you all. During the week Ruby gave birth to her litter & slowly one by one our puppies faded! This is also known as fading puppy syndrome. I know you have all been waiting anxiously for the safe arrival of our puppies so I'm certain you can understand our heartbreak at this very sad time. Our beautiful Ruby is doing ok but will take a little time to heal with plenty of love I'm sure she'll be ok. I am deeply sorry to have to bring this news to you all as this was definitely not the post I wanted to post today. I appreciate everyones understanding during this sad time as we work out what our future breeding may hold. Kind regards Kylie

5 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear, thats awful news.
    All the best to poor Ruby, sending big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God! That is sad news. Hope Ruby and you take some time out to rest and recover from this tragedy. All the Best Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so deeply for you all that is very sad news poor ruby god bless you all and may the future be brighter our thoughts and well wishes are with you at this time best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear your sad news. Love & thoughts being sent your way. <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I hope Ruby is getting back on her feet. xoxo

    ReplyDelete