Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Available pups on Wednesday

Hi everyone :)

Thanks so much for your patience,
The pups are growing up very quickly & have just all now opened their eye's.
All pups are stunning with very strong thick set features (Just a little bias)!!

Sadly we lost a couple of pups along the way but have 5 healthy gorgeous pups. 2 female & 3 males.

***Please chech back Wednesday evening as I will advertise the pups for sale around 8pm***
I just wanted to advertise this to keep it all fare. Pups will be sold on a first in best dressed basis so if you see a pup that interests you, you can email me & as soon as I recieve a deposit that pup will then be reserved for you.
As your puppy grows I will upload lots of photo's for you to see & will keep you informed of their milestones as well.

Kind regards
Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment